Perferct fit for HSV 6.2lt LSA LS9 LS3
**Please note: the wiring on these injectors is different to the wiring on your car. You will need to choose which connectors you want to buy below.
They are a Bosch factory injector made for the CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) market.
E85*, ethanol*, methanol* and pump petrol compatible. (* see notes below)
NOT compatible with petrol with MTBE content, such as VP Q16 and VP Import fuels or other MTBE oxygenated fuels. This is not a problem in the vast majority of race and pump petrol applications.
*If you take these injectors out of the car or the vehicle is sitting for long periods make sure you keep them soaked in the fuel that you are using. If you allow them to go dry especially with E85 you may have problems with them and void the warranty
- Coil Resistance: 9.1 Ohms / High Impedance
- Dead Time: 0.45ms at 14 volts
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5 PSI ( 300kPa ) w/petrol: 2200 cc/min = 210 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 58 PSI ( 400kPa ) w/petrol: 2550 cc/min = 240 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 78.5 PSI ( 500kPa ) w/petrol: 2865 cc/min = 273 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 88 PSI ( 600kPa ) w/petrol: 3155 cc/min = 300 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 101.5PSI ( 700kPa ) w/petrol: 3350 cc/min = 320 lb/hr
- Connector: Denso
- Acceptable Fuels: Petrol, alcohol/methanol, E85, CNG
- Unacceptable Fuels: Gas/Petrol containing MTBE, specifically VP Q16 and VP Import or other MTBE oxygenated fuels
Bosch number: 0280158821, 0280 158 821, 0 280 158 821
The wiring on these injectors is different to the wiring on your car. You will need to choose which connectors you want to buy below.
Wiring connectors do not come with the injector set.
Which Connector do you need?
||Terminated with Pins